Stockist & Supplier of Beryllium Copper Plates, Coils, Sheets From Mumbai
Beryllium Copper Plates
We NEW ARISE METAL are the leading Supplier, Stockiest, Manufacturer of Beryllium Copper Plates/sheets in Alloy 25 UNS C17200 is an alloy which contains 2 % Beryllium Copper Alloy. This alloy achieves highest mechanical strength and hardness after heat treatment.
- Fast Heating & Fast Cooling
- Excellent Conductivity
- High Tensile Strength
- Non-Oxidizing Acid Resistance
- Wear & Gall Resistant
- Non Sparkling
- High Fatigue Resistance
- Elevated Temperature Strength
- Corrosion Resistance
- Ductile, Weldable & Machinable
- High Melting Point
- Dimension Stability
- Applications of C17500/C17510:
- C17500 is [cuco2be] copper - cobalt - beryllium alloys containing be 0.4 ~ 0.7 %, co 2.4 ~ 2.7%, cu is balance.
- C17510 is [cuni2be] copper - nickel - beryllium alloys containing be 0.4 ~ 0.7 %, ni 1.7% ~ 2.0%, cu is balance.
- Both these alloys are very similar. It has better Strength and Thermal Conductivity compared to C17200. Highly used for Resistance Welding Applications.
- Welding: Soldering is rated as 'good', Brazing is rated as 'good', oxyacetylene welding is 'not recommended', gas shielding arc welding is rated as 'fair', coated
Chemical Composition / Chemistry (wt%):
|Copper Alloy UNS C17200|
|Ni Co Fe,≤||0.6||0.6||0.6|