AISI 904L Pipes, 1.4539 Pipe, UNS S08904, Alloy 904L Pipes Supplier and Stockiest From Mumbai
ALLOY 904L PIPES / TUBES
ALLOY 904L • UNS N08904 • WNR 1.4539
Applications of SS 904 / 904L Alloy Steel / N08904 /AISI 904L Pipes & Tubes:
Alloy 904 & 904L (N08904) Stainless Steel Pipe, Tube, Fittings and Flanges are used in the chemical industry to process corrosive chemicals such as: Acetic acid, Acetylene, Acrylates, Acrylonitrile, Aluminum sulfate, Ammonium phosphate, Ammonium sulfate, Battery acid, Benzene, Butyl acetate, Caprolactum, Cellophane, Citric acid, Nitro phosphate, Oxalic acid, Superphosphate, Tall oil, Tartaric acid, Uranium oxide and Zinc sulfate.
Properties of SS 904 / 904L Alloy Steel / N08904 /AISI 904L Pipes & Tubes:
Alloy 904 / N08904 Stainless Steel is a high alloy austenitic product intended for use under severely corrosive conditions. It offers good resistance to:
- Pitting and crevice corrosion
- Intergranular corrosion
- Stress corrosion cracking
- General corrosion
Grade 904L stainless steel is a non-stabilized austenitic stainless steel with low carbon content. This high alloy stainless steel has added copper to improve its resistance to strong reducing acids, such as sulphuric acid. The steel is also resistant to stress corrosion cracking and crevice corrosion. Grade 904L stainless steel is non-magnetic, and offers excellent formability, toughness and weldability. Grade 904L contains high amounts of expensive ingredients, such as molybdenum and nickel. Today, most of the applications that employ grade 904L are replaced by low-cost duplex stainless steel 2205.
Grade 904L stainless steels have excellent resistance to warm seawater and chloride attack. The high resistance of grade 904L against stress corrosion cracking is due to the presence of high amounts of nickel in its composition. Moreover, the addition of copper to these grades develops resistance to sulphuric acid and other reducing agents in both aggressive and mild conditions.
The corrosion resistance of grade 904L is intermediate between super austenitic grades, with 6% molybdenum content and standard 316L austenitic grades. Grade 904L is less resistant to nitric acid than grades 304L and 310L, which are free of molybdenum. This steel grade needs to be solution treated following cold working, to achieve maximum stress corrosion cracking resistance under critical environments.
UNS NO8904, commonly known as 904L, is a low carbon high alloy austenitic stainless steel which is widely used in applications where the corrosion properties of AISI 316L and AISI 317L are not adequate.
However, there is limited use with hydrochloric acids. It also has a high resistance to pitting in chloride solutions, a high resistance to both crevice and stress corrosion cracking. Alloy 904L performs better than other austenitic stainless steels due to the higher alloying of nickel and molybdenum.This grade is particularly useful in control and instrumentation tubing applications where 316 and 317L are not suitable.
Available Tube Product form:
Typical Applications of SS 904 / 904L Alloy Steel / N08904 /AISI 904L Pipes & Tubes:
- Seawater cooling equipment
- Chemical processing for sulphuric, phosphoric and acetic acids
- Gas washing
- Condenser tubes
- Control and instrumentation
- Heat exchangers
Industries predominantly using SS 904L Grade:
- Chemical processing
- Oil and gas
Typical Manufacturing Specifications:
- ASTM A213
- ASTM A269
- ASTM A312
- BS EN 10216 pt.5
- Also individual customer specifications.
904L Stainless Steel Pipe Specification / SS 904L Pipe Specification
- Product Name:904L Stainless Steel Pipe, SS 904L Square Pipe
we accept all small/large quantity orders.
- 904L Grade: SUPER AUSTENITIC 904L PIPE/ SS 904L PIPE/ WNR 1.4539 PIPE/ UNS N08904 PIPE/ AISI 904L PIPE/ SUS 904L PIPE/ INOX 904L PIPE/ Alloy 904L PIPE/ URANUS B6 PIPE/ VdTÜV 421 PIPE/ SEW 400 PIPE/ 2RK65 PIPE/ RVS 904L PIPE/ SAE 904L PIPE/ NAS 255 PIPE/ AFNOR Z2 NCDU 25-20 / BS 904S13 / KS STS 317J5L / EN X1NiCrMoCu25-20-5 / NACE MR0175
- SS 904L PIPE BRANDS:URANUS B6™ , VLX904™ , AL-904L™ , CRONIFER 1925™ , 2RK65™
- Typical manufacturing specifications:ASTM A213, ASTM A269, ASTM A312, BS EN 10216 pt.5, also individual customer specifications.
- Origin:European Origin, Indian Origin, US Origin, Korean Origin, Sweden Origin, Ukraine Origin, Japanese Origin Materials
- Top 10 Manufacturer of 904L Pipe:Sumitomo Japan, Nippon Steel corporation – Japan, Centravis – Ukraine, Posco – Korea, Indian Mills, German Mills, US Mills, SP Metal, RONSCO, BAOSTEEL, JISCO, TISCO
- Size:6mm 1/4 inch OD upto 24 inch
- Type:Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated / CDW
- Outside Diameter:00 mm OD up to 250 mm OD, Sizes up to 12” NB available Ex-stock, OD Size Pipe available Ex-stock
- Thickness Range:3mm – 50 mm, SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 160, SCH XXS, SCH XS
- Form:Round Pipes/Tubes, Square Pipes/Tubes, Rectangular Pipe/Tubes, Coiled Tubes, “U” Shape, Pan Cake Coils, Hydraulic Tubes
- Length:Single Random, Double Random & Required Length End: Plain End, Beveled End, Treaded
- End Protection:Plastic Caps
- Outside Finish:Satin Finish (180#.240#.320#)., Bright Finish (400#,600#), mirror, Mill Finish(2B), Hairline-Finish (HL/Brushed), Ti-gold, Glossy matt, dull, 2B, No.4, No.1, No.8 Mirror Finish for Stainless Steel Pipes, Finish as per customer Requirements
- Delivery Condition:Annealed and Pickled, Polished, Bright Annealed, Cold Drawn
- Inspection, Test Reports of 904L Pipe:Mill Test Certificates, EN 10204 3.1, Chemical Reports, Mechanical Reports, PMI Test Reports, Visual Inspection Reports, Third Party Inspection Reports, NABL Approved Lab Reports, Destructive Test Report, Non Destructive Test Reports
- What Specials:Sizes and Specifications other than above can be manufactured on request
- Standard:GB, AISI, ASTM, ASME, EN, BS, DIN, JIS
Types of 904L Stainless Steel Pipe & Tubes :
|SUPER AUSTENITIC 904L PIPE||SUS 904L Rectangular Pipe||ASME SB 673 / 674 SS 904L Welded Pipe|
|SS 904L Pipe||INOX 904L LSAW Pipe||904L Straight Pipe|
|WNR 1.4539 Pipe||SCH 40 Alloy 904L Pipe||SCH 40S 904L Stainless Steel Pipe|
|UNS N08904 Pipe||SCH 10 SS 904L Pipe||SCH 10S 904L Pipe|
|AISI 904L Pipe||SS 904L Hydraulic Pipe||SCH 80S Alloy 904L Pipe|
|SUS 904L Pipe||SS 904L Fabricated Pipe||SCH 160 904L Stainless Steel Pipe|
|INOX 904L Pipe||Large Diameter 904L Stainless Steel Pipe||TP904L Pipe|
|Alloy 904L Pipe||SCH 60 904L Stainless Steel Pipe||SS 904L Seam Welded and Cold Redrawn Pipe|
|URANUS B6 Pipe||904L Stainless Steel oval pipes||SS 904L Seam Welded|
|VdTÜV 421 Pipe||904L Stainless Steel empaistic pipes||904L Stainless Steel Pipe Polishing|
|SEW 400 Pipe||904L Stainless Steel EMT Pipe||904L Stainless Steel Pipe Beveling|
|2RK65 Pipe||904L Electropolished Pipe||904L Stainless Steel Rectangular Pipe|
|RVS 904L Pipe||904L HSAW Pipe||904L Stainless Steel Colour Coated Pipe|
|SAE 904L Pipe||ASTM A213 904L Stainless Steel Pipe||904L Stainless Steel Electropolished Pipes|
|NAS 255 Pipe||ASTM A269 904L Stainless Steel Pipe||904L Stainless Steel Triangle Pipe|
|Stainless Steel 904L Square Pipe||ASTM A312 904L Stainless Steel Pipe||904L Stainless Steel Hexagonal Pipe|
|SS 904L Hollow Pipe||904L Stainless Steel Pipe JAPAN Origin||904L Thin-Wall Stainless Steel Pipe|
|WNR 1.4539 Seamless Pipe||ASTM B677 904L Stainless Steel Pipe||904L Inner/Outside Polished Stainless Steel Pipe|
|UNS N08904 Welded Pipe||ASME SB677 904L Seamless Pipe||904L Stainless Steel Capillary Pipe|
|AISI 904L Round Pipe||ASTM B 673 / 674 904L Pipe||904L Cold Redrawn and Annealed Pipes|